Footballs to the face, misfiring teammates, deflected passes and more: my stories of the NFL’s Week 6
I wrote a bunch of stuff on Sunday over at Yahoo! about the NFL’s Week 6. Here’s a handy click-n’-go compilation:
• Matt Ryan doinked a pass off an opponent’s helmet and still got the completion. That’s when you know it’s your day.
• One of the Oakland Raiders made a devastating hit on … uh … another Raider.
• NFL Network reporter Ian Rapoport took a football to the face during the pregame show. Ouch.
• Larry Fitzgerald joins Randy Moss as the youngest receivers ever to top 10,000 yards.
• ….and finally, you will not believe the list of violations this Steelers rookie racked up in just a few minutes.
So there you have it. Thanks for checking ’em out. More coming very soon.